About COACH Pete
Pete Cafarchio is certified coach, consultant, and mentor. He has a passion to help people understand their calling, then helps them design practical plans for maximized results.
- Certified Life Breakthrough Coach
- Certified Strengths Champion
- WeAlign Certified Coach
- Current COO and Executive Coach at WeAlign
- Member, International Coaching Federation (national & NYC chapter)
- Member, Biblical Coaching Alliance
- Adept with Gallup CliftonStrengths, DISC, Motivational Gifts, 360, and RightPath assessments
- Excellent team facilitator
- Founded the Development office and served 8 years at Paxton Ministries. CFRE status.
- 21 years in high tech start-ups holding multiple exec leadership roles
- Forged partnerships with Dell, Yahoo, Salesforce, Aetna, Box.com, CA Technologies, ZoneLabs, and others.
- Elder in 2 local churches
- Happily married for 30 years
When clients engage Pete, they comment on his perceptive insights, practical wisdom, and encouraging nature. But, he won't just tell you what you want to hear. At the end of the day it's about getting results. More than once, his clients have said, "With Pete, it's like getting a hug and a kick in the pants - often at the same time!"
He currently resides in New York City with his wife and sweetheart, Lynn, and has two adult daughters.
- I love to help my clients become fully alive by connecting with God. If you’re interested, I’ll be happy to show you a powerful way to do that.